- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Queen's University, ON, 1984
Residencies & Internships
- McMaster University Medical Center, Hematology, ON, 1990
- University of Western Ontario, Internal Medicine, ON, 1988
- University of Western Ontario, Internal Medicine, ON, 1985
- McMaster University Medical Center, Hematology, ON, 1992
I am a physician board certified in both hematology and internal medicine. Since 1993, I have been a member of the medical staff of Henry Ford Allegiance Health, specializing in hematology and medical oncology. In addition to providing patient care, I serve as the regional chair of the Henry Ford Allegiance Health Cancer Committee, a group of oncologists and other cancer specialists who direct the quality standards of our cancer program, including accreditation requirements and continuing education for staff. I am also the principal investigator in the HFAH Clinical Trials Program, and a member of the HFAH Lung Cancer Disease Site Team.
My administrative duties with Henry Ford Health System include serving as co-chair of the Clinical Protocol Review Committee and membership in the Henry Ford Anticoagulation Subcommittee, the Hematology-Oncology Subcommittee, and the Henry Ford Cancer Institute Clinical Council.
My primary focus is always on providing the highest-quality care to my patients and their families, following evidence-based national guidelines.
Participation in and support of cancer-related clinical trials
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health