What we offer
Henry Ford Home Health Care’s services are provided by a staff of qualified registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified wound, ostomy and continence nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, medical social workers, dietitians, home health aides and volunteers.
We offer several specialty programs designed to fit the complex needs of our patients. Whether it is high technology care for patients with organ transplants, intravenous therapy or tube feedings, or orthopedic care through the Joint Replacement Care at Home Program, our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
Office locations and areas we serve
Henry Ford Home Health Care serves Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties from the following office locations.
- Corporate Office - 1 Ford Place, Suite 4C, Detroit, MI 48202
- Phone: (313) 874-6500
- Fax: (313) 874-6501
- East Office - 25511 Little Mack, Suite B, St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
- Phone: (586) 779-7400
- Fax: (586) 779-7426
- North Office - 24445 Northwestern Highway, Suite 106 Southfield, MI 48075
- PHONE: (248) 356-6767
- FAX: (248) 356-0108
- Downriver Office - 20300 Superior Road, Suite 200 Taylor, MI 48180
- PHONE: (734) 285-6719
- FAX: (734) 285-6853
Henry Ford Home Health Care can be reached 24 hours a day, 365 day a year. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekends and holidays. For general inquiries, please call (313) 874-6500.
Payment for Henry Ford Home Health Care services may be covered by the following:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- Other health maintenance organizations (HMOs)
- Other preferred provider organizations (PPOs)
- Commercial insurance
- Private pay