Outpatient assessments are available at:
- Henry Ford Allegiance Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Henry Ford Maplegrove Center in West Bloomfield
- Henry Ford Behavioral Health in Detroit
- Henry Ford Behavioral Health in Clinton Township
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Ford Road in Dearborn
Addiction diagnosis and beyond
Once your assessment is complete, we can determine if substance-use disorder is your main behavioral health issue. If you’re struggling with another condition, such as depression, your treatment plan may be different than someone whose substance-use disorder is their primary diagnosis.
During the diagnostic phase, we can identify particular needs to consider for teens and women, including pregnant patients.
After your diagnosis, we’ll go over our treatment recommendations with you and your loved ones so you can decide on the next step. Learn more about our addiction treatment options.