What to expect from outpatient treatment
Treatment starts with a thorough assessment, which includes both a physical exam and a psychosocial exam. Next, our addiction team will work with you and your loved ones to create a personalized plan for treatment and recovery.
You’ll attend weekly group counseling and/or individual therapy, depending on your specific needs. And you’ll consult with one of our doctors as issues arise relating to your recovery.
Outpatient addiction care is available at:
- Henry Ford Allegiance Substance Abuse Services in Jackson (adults and teens)
- Henry Ford Maplegrove Center in West Bloomfield (adults and teens)
- Henry Ford Behavioral Health in Detroit (adults only)
- Henry Ford Behavioral Health in Clinton Township (adults only)
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Ford Road in Dearborn (adults only)
After the initial treatment phase, we encourage you to continue the recovery process by taking advantage of community education and support resources for addiction. This includes our own programs and those offered by various 12-step organizations.
- Southeast Michigan: (248) 661-6100 or complete this form
- South Central Michigan: (800) 531-3728