Hart Medical Equipment
- Conveniently located within several Henry Ford Locations.
Free Home Delivery for your Prescriptions
- Through Pharmacy Advantage, Henry Ford offers free medication delivery for all cancer patients.
- Most insurance plans are accepted, and co-pay and financial assistance programs are offered.
Henry Ford Rx Application
- Allows you to manage prescriptions, including request for prescription refills, refill by scanning your label, track refill status, find nearby stores to place a refill request and setup dosage reminders for helping with medication adherence. Download from the App Store or Google Play
Extended Care/Private Duty Services
- These services include medical and non-medical services, such as errand and shopping, food preparation, personal care, physical and occupational therapy, transportation to appointments and more. Services are most often paid for privately.
Scalp cooling devices can prevent hair loss for some people undergoing chemotherapy treatment. Ask your cancer care team if scalp cooling could help you. Scalp cooling services are offered currently at Henry Ford Cancer Institute - Brownstown and the Henry Ford Medical Center–Columbus in Novi. Other Henry Ford cancer locations will be offering the service soon.
Paxman cold cap
- Paxman has created a patient guide to scalp cooling- Find out about how scalp cooling works, hair loss, success rates, haircare, the treatment day itself and some common myths.
- DigniCap is an FDA approved device for men and women with solid cancer tumors that can prevent chemotherapy induced hair loss.
- Not all insurances pay for cold caps. Here are some suggestions for submitting a cold cap request to your insurance company for reimbursement. Ask a social worker or someone from your care team if you need help applying for assistance.
Hair to Stay
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping cancer patients afford scalp cooling, a treatment that can dramatically reduce chemotherapy induced hair loss. Learn more about applying for scalp cooling grants and subsidies.
Wigs, mastectomy products and specialty supply stores
Henry Ford Cancer – Downriver (Wig Bank)
- 19675 Allen road Brownstown, MI 48183. Call: (734) 479-3311
Henry Ford Cancer – Macomb (Wig Bank)
- 15855 19 Mile Rd., Clinton Township, MI 48038. Call: (586) 263-2237
Marlene’s Wigs with Love
- Marlene works out of the Henry Ford Medical Center- Columbus to give cancer patients a free wig and accessories, regardless of ability to pay. Call for an appointment: (248) 344-7360.
Susan’s Special needs – Susan’s @ Antonino Salon
- 191 Townsend, Birmingham, MI 48009 Call 248-544-4287 for an appointment
- 2624 W Jefferson Ave Trenton, MI 48183. Call: (734) 676-3600
Mikel’s Wig Boutique
- 3913 S Telegraph Rd. Dearborn Heights, MI 48125. Call: (313) 724-8801
- Natural looking wigs, hair extensions, lashes, styling tools and accessories. Four locations across the United States and an online boutique.
- “I went to Bellami Hair for my wigs, so beautiful and natural looking!” – A patient
Raydiance for Women
- A high-end hair replacement company that specializes in designing exact duplication hairpieces
- 5799 W Maple Rd suite 167, West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322
- Call 248-855-8845 for a virtual meeting appointment.
- A non-for-profit website and catalog of the American Cancer Society. They help women cope during and after cancer treatment by providing wigs and other hair loss products (plus how-to information), as well as mastectomy products, all at affordable prices.
- Free handmade and knitted breastforms for women who have had breast surgery or with developmental conditions.
- Special free handmade breast prostheses for women who have undergone mastectomies or other procedures to the breast. Soft, comfortable, beautiful, and take the shape and feel of a real breast when placed in a regular bra. Patterns to knit your own are also available online.
A Woman’s Image
- 28966 Woodward Ave. Royal Oak, MI 48067. Call: (248) 565-8467
Landra Prosthetics and Orthotics – Women’s Center
- 526 North Telegraph Road Monroe, Michigan 48162. Call: (734) 242-4050.
- 14725 Northline Road, Southgate, Michigan 48195. Call: (734) 281-8144.
EBeauty Wig Exchange
- Offers donated wigs free of cost. You can select your wig based on style, color, and other options. Go online to start the application process: www.ebeauty.com/request-a-wig
All About Women
- Rockwood, MI. For more information call 734-379-7048.