How our Virtual Vein Clinic works
Our virtual clinic uses modern technology known as telemedicine to deliver medical expertise in real-time:
- Secure connection: This technology connects you to a physician or other health care provider on your team through a secure, encrypted online video connection.
- Two-way communication: During your video conference, you can see and hear your provider and get your questions answered.
- Easy to access: You can access your personal video conference through a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Coordinated care: All details from your virtual visit are entered into your personal medical record, so they are available the next time you see your physician.
- Insurance: Vein telemedicine is covered by most insurances.
Virtual Vein Clinic locations
For your convenience, we offer two vein telemedicine locations: