Henry Ford Virtual Vein Clinic
Our convenient vein telemedicine clinic saves you time.
Throughout your treatment for varicose or spider veins, you may have multiple appointments. We value your time and know you lead a busy life, which is why we offer our Virtual Vein Clinic. This innovative method of delivering care expands access and offers a quick, effective way of connecting with your health care team, with minimal travel time. Henry Ford was one of the first in the nation to offer this virtual vein service, which can be used for a variety of appointments, including:
- Initial consultation (after completing testing at our vascular lab)
- Preoperative appointments
- Postoperative appointments
- Follow-up vascular care
How our Virtual Vein Clinic works
Our virtual clinic uses modern technology known as telemedicine to deliver medical expertise in real-time:
- Secure connection: This technology connects you to a physician or other health care provider on your team through a secure, encrypted online video connection.
- Two-way communication: During your video conference, you can see and hear your provider and get your questions answered.
- Easy to access: You can access your personal video conference through a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Coordinated care: All details from your virtual visit are entered into your personal medical record, so they are available the next time you see your physician.
- Insurance: Vein telemedicine is covered by most insurances.
Virtual Vein Clinic locations
For your convenience, we offer two vein telemedicine locations: