Why choose Henry Ford Pediatric Neurology?
At Henry Ford, we are dedicated to maximizing each child’s potential and quality of life while caring for the needs of our chronically ill patients. We offer reliable, knowledgeable, family-centered care and feedback from physicians and nursing, individualized care to fit every child’s needs.
Henry Ford Pediatric Neurology is part of the Henry Ford Comprehensive Epilepsy Program, the largest group epilepsy program in Michigan. We specialize in pediatric seizures and the range of pediatric epilepsy, including the learning, attention, behavioral and social issues that may accompany seizure disorders. We also have additional resources in neurodevelopmental disabilities through our collaboration with the Henry Ford Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
In addition, we offer:
- Two state-of-the-art Epilepsy Monitoring Units (EMU)
- A child-friendly atmosphere
- A strong emphasis on safety practices.
- An academic environment, offering the highest level of clinical care with emphasis on teaching, research, learning and continual improvement
- Discussion of cases at our weekly multidisciplinary conference in which all of our epilepsy specialists participate.
- Extended appointment blocks for new and return patients, allowing thorough evaluation with an emphasis on family education and counseling. Our aim is to give you the time that you need.