Pediatric ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Henry Ford Health System offers specialized services for pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions. We get referrals from pediatricians throughout the Detroit area because of our commitment to child- and family-friendly care.
Why choose Henry Ford for pediatric ENT services?
Your child deserves the best possible care in a place where you will both feel comfortable. You can trust us to:
- Care for your children, from birth to 18 years of age
- Build lasting relationships with your family
- Take an interest in your child as an individual with unique likes, dislikes, wants and needs
- Involve your children in their care in age-appropriate ways
- Make it easy to get care with convenient locations and appointments
Convenient, trusted care
Henry Ford offers nontraditional hours and virtual appointments for our pediatric ENT patients. That includes early morning and weekend hours, as well as a telemedicine option. We do our best to support your work and school schedules.
We provide pediatric ENT specialty care at three locations:
Treatment for special needs children
Our fellowship-trained specialists (otolaryngologists) have vast experience providing ENT care for special needs children. We treat children with Down, Goldenhar, Pierre Robin and velocardiofacial syndromes, as well as those with autism spectrum disorder.
Request an appointment
We are here to help with your child’s ear, nose and throat health needs, no matter how complex. Request an appointment today with a Henry Ford pediatric ENT doctor.