What to Expect
Pulmonology care focused on you
When you choose Henry Ford Health System for your lung and pulmonary care, you are making the right choice. Our expert team is a leader across the nation in groundbreaking research, top-notch care and in implementing the latest treatments and technologies into your personalized care.
With various services and treatments, we will help you manage your symptoms and get back to a healthy, active life. We offer:
- Pulmonary Physiology Laboratory: We offer standard and specialty pulmonary function tests for accurate diagnosis, treatment planning and lung health maintenance.
- Bronchoscopy Suite: A state-of-the-art technology used for advanced diagnostic studies and therapies.
- Advanced Medical, Interventional and Surgical Therapies: From hyperbaric oxygen therapy to lung volume reduction surgery, we offer numerous treatment options.
- Multidisciplinary Pulmonary Treatment Programs: These programs are designed for those with lung cancer, sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung diseases to give patients the best opportunity to improve quality of life.
- Special Inpatient Lung Floor and the Largest Intensive Care Unit in Michigan: Located at our Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, we offer a unique, specialized care to our patients.
- Pulmonary Clinical Trial Therapies: Our pulmonary specialists are always working on clinical research to advance patient care.