Henry Ford Health System offers a range of outpatient rehabilitation services. Our highly skilled therapy team provides expert care for injuries, pain, neurologic conditions and recovery after surgery. Whether you want get back to work after a stroke or you’re ready to get back on the field after a sports injury, we’re here to help you heal.
Outpatient rehabilitation: Why choose Henry Ford?
Our highly regarded program offers:
- Skilled providers: Licensed therapists undergo continuing education and training in all areas of adult and pediatric rehabilitation. We stay up to date on the latest evidence-based treatments to ensure you get the most effective care for your condition.
- Transitional care: We’re by your side during every step of recovery. Our team can help you transition from inpatient rehabilitation to outpatient therapy after surgery, a traumatic injury or a prolonged illness. We can also work with you before and after surgery to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Convenient access: With more than 40 outpatient rehabilitation locations in southeast and south central Michigan, you can get care close to home or work. Most therapists also offer virtual care for your convenience.
Types of outpatient therapy we offer
Outpatient physical therapy services include:
Outpatient occupational therapy services include:
- Hand and upper extremity therapy
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Driving evaluation and training
Outpatient speech-language pathology services include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) therapy
- Brain tumor or brain injury therapy
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT)
- Swallowing disorder therapy
- Voice disorder therapy
Outpatient specialty therapy services include:
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
Find a location
Henry Ford offers outpatient rehabilitation throughout southeast and south central Michigan. Contact a location near you to schedule an appointment.