Clinical Research Unit
We are a dedicated group of Research Staff under the direction of Dr. Linda Stein Gold with over 70 years of combined research experience. We provide care in a professional and comfortable setting.
The Henry Ford Health Department of Dermatology Clinical Research Unit conducts in excess of 25 clinical trials per year. The clinical trials we participate in are sponsored by the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. These clinical trials treat all major dermatologic conditions. We treat over 100 patients per year in our clinical trials.
We offer alternative treatment opportunities for children, adolescents, and adults with skin and hair disorders such as:
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Hand Dermatitis
Is participating in a study right for you?
- Receive study-related medical evaluations at no cost to qualifying participants
- Access to investigational medications and treatments
- Typically offer a per visit stipend and have free on-site parking
We are currently seeking study participants with skin and hair disorders. Email us at DermatologyClinicalTrials@hfhs.org for more information.
About our Staff
- Dr. Linda Stein Gold has served as the Principal Investigator of over 150 clinical trials
- Nurse Practitioner Sub-Investigator, Registered Nurse and Clinical Research Coordinators
- On-site Regulatory Specialist
- We are IATA Certified
- We receive annual GCP training
- We adhere to FDA guidelines and HIPAA regulations
- AHA BLS certified
- Four examination rooms
- On site clinical laboratory
- Secure ambient and refrigerated medication storage
- -20 and -70 degree Fahrenheit freezers for laboratory specimen storage
- EPIC EMR
- Local IRB
- Experience with electronic diaries/site pads, dermatology photography, phlebotomy, electronic data capture systems, and ECG.
- Secure on-site document storage