Innovative and Minimally Invasive Prostate Cancer Care
A prostate cancer diagnosis is scary and overwhelming. And, you have a lot of questions: What’s going to happen to me? Where do I find the best doctor and treatment to lower my risk for incontinence or impotence? It’s important to slow down and take a crucial step to find answers and reassurance: Get a second opinion.
- Call Us 24/7 (888) 777-4167
When you get a second opinion at the Henry Ford, you’ll have a team of global leaders in prostate cancer treatment on your side. We offer:
- Unmatched experience in minimally invasive prostate cancer surgery, having performed more than 16,000 robotic prostatectomies.
- Advanced robotic surgical options – including single-port robotic surgery – that remove cancer while maximizing potential to preserve sexual function and urinary continence.
- A one-stop diagnostic process for fast, accurate results in less than 48 hours.
- Clinical trial opportunities for all stages of prostate cancer.
- 24/7 personal nurse navigator support to answer your questions and schedule appointments.
Your Second Opinion Checklist
We recognize that a second opinion can help you feel more comfortable and confident of your treatment decisions, particularly if your second doctor confirms the findings and recommendations of your first doctor. That’s one reason our doctors discuss treatment plans and options for each patient at our regular tumor boards. These meetings ensure you receive the best recommendations from our whole prostate cancer team, not just the doctors directly involved in your care.
Use this checklist when you consult with your prostate cancer doctor or care team to make sure you're getting the thorough, caring experience you deserve.