We understand that a breast cancer diagnosis is devastating—and that you have a lot of questions: What’s going to happen to me? Where do I find the right breast cancer doctor? What’s the best treatment for me? It’s important to take the crucial step to find answers and reassurance: Get a second opinion.
The Henry Ford difference
At Henry Ford Cancer, our team of breast cancer doctors and other experts offer fast consultations, the most advanced treatment and a personalized care approach. Our team is in your corner—and in your neighborhood. No matter which of our many convenient locations you visit throughout southeast or south central Michigan, you’ll find the same great care:
- Treatment of advanced diagnoses, including triple negative breast cancer
- Multidisciplinary tumor board where our team of specialists discusses your treatment plan and options
- Meet all of your breast cancer care team members and receive your complete treatment plan by the end of your first visit
- Consultation within one week, and where you’re most comfortable—in person or virtually by phone or video
- 24/7 personal nurse navigator to answer your questions and schedule appointments
- Fellowship-trained breast cancer surgeons and breast reconstruction surgeons
- Research and clinical trials that offer access to emerging treatments
- A full range of cancer support services to ensure you can maintain the highest quality of life
- All of our locations have received full accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), which holds breast centers to the highest standards of quality care.
Need more information?