Downriver ER Care
If you suspect a heart attack or stroke, every second counts. Our two Downriver Emergency Rooms provide rapid, expert, life-saving care, and we're ready for your emergency.
Our 24-hour emergency rooms feature expert, specially-trained staff who provide a full-range of services for major to minor emergencies.
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Emergency Room
2333 Biddle Avenue
Wyandotte, MI 48192
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Heart Care Center
- Certified Trauma Center
Henry Ford Health Center – Brownstown Emergency Room
23050 West Road
Brownstown Charter Township, MI 48183
- Easy access & minimal wait times
- On-site lab, X-ray & pharmacy
- Expertly trained emergency medicine specialists
Not quite an emergency? Try our same day care options for adult and pediatric medical concerns and injuries seven days a week and on holidays.
Henry Ford Same Day Care – Woodhaven
22505 Allen Rd
Woodhaven, MI 48183
- Ideal for non-emergency but urgent conditions
- Quick & convenient, open daily
We have strict standards in place to protect you from the risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Screenings – All who enter our facilities are screened.
- Face masks - Masks are required for everyone. A mask will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Social distancing – Signs guide you through our sites and assist with social distancing.
- Disinfecting surfaces – Enhanced cleaning of all highly touched surfaces at all locations.