- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatopathology
- University of Kentucky, KY, 1989
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology, MI, 1993
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 1990
- University of Texas, Dermatopathology, TX, 1995
I specialize in General Dermatopathology, Pediatric Dermatopathology and Inflammatory Dermatopathology.
Dr. Chaffins received her medical degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, where she graduated with Highest Distinction. Her residency training in dermatology was performed here at Henry Ford Hospital, where she was inspired to pursue additional training in dermatopathology.
She undertook a fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern in 1994, and then returned to Henry Ford Hospital to practice dermatology and dermatopathology.
I am committed to establishing an accurate clinically relevant diagnosis. This often requires working closely with treating physicians, and this is a major tenet of my work.
Awards and Honors
Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital, Department of Dermatology
Michigan Dermatological Society, Outstanding Resident Research award
Henry Ford Hospital Educator of the Year, 2008