- American Board of Dermatology - DermatologyAmerican Board of Dermatology - Dermatopathology
- University of Kentucky, KY, 1989
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology, MI, 1993
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 1990
- University of Texas, Dermatopathology, TX, 1995
I specialize in General Dermatopathology, Pediatric Dermatopathology and Inflammatory Dermatopathology.
I am committed to establishing an accurate clinically relevant diagnosis, often requires working closely with treating physicians. This is major tenet of my work. I have special interest in pediatric dermatopathology, alopecia and inflammatory diseases. I am involved in Henry Ford Hospital melanoma tumor board and resident education.
Awards and Honors
Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital, Department of Dermatology
Michigan Dermatological Society, Outstanding Resident Research award
Henry Ford Hospital Educator of the Year, 2008