- American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
- University of Michigan, MI, 1986
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Pain Management, MI, 1990
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Anesthesiology, MI, 1989
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Medicine, MI, 1987
As a clinical anesthesiologist, my goal is to provide my patients with a well planned anesthetic that begins with a complete review of the medical records, collaboration and communication with our surgical colleagues, and provision of care in the pre-, intra-, and post-operative period until discharge from the hospital. My focus is on patient and provider safety with an emphasis on communication among all members of the operating room staff.
Research Interests: My research interests include acute and chronic pain management and physician and provider wellness.Awards and Honors: Hour Detroit, Metropolitan Detroit’s Monthly Magazine: Named to Top Docs 2016 – Pain Management