- American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery
- University of Virginia, VA, 2001
Residencies & Internships
- University of California Davis, Plastic Surgery, CA, 2007
- University of California Davis, Surgery, CA, 2004
- Chief Clinical Integration Officer, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Associate Medical Director, Population Health, Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Reddy is board certified in plastic surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He earned his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of California, Davis. His interest in health management led him to finish a master's degree in health Management at the University of Michigan.
He believes in providing the highest quality of care in a caring manner.
Dr. Reddy's clinical interests include both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with a focus on breast surgery and body contouring. His administrative interests include performance improvement, population health, post-acute care, and accountable care. He has been a contributor to the Detroit Free Press, the Detroit News, Bridge Magazine, and Intima: a Journal of Narrative Medicine.
- Macomb Plastic Surgery
- Mental Health in Michigan Has Room For Improvement
- Prescription Drug Abuse - Dr. Reddy Detroit News Article
- The Cost of Care - Dr. Reddy Detroit Free Press Article
- The Role of Doctors' Faith - Dr. Reddy Detroit Free Press Article
- Vaccines - Dr. Reddy Detroit Free Press Article
- Virtual Doctor's Visits - Dr. Reddy Detroit Free Press Article