- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Surgery - Surgical Critical Care
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- University of Michigan, MI, 2001
- University of Michigan, MI, 1992
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 1997
- University of California, San Diego, Trauma, CA, 1999
My medical school education is from the University of Michigan Medical School. My post-graduate training is in general surgery from Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit and the University of California-San Diego in trauma. I received my MBA from the University of Michigan and I am fluent in Hebrew.
My clinical and special medical interests include trauma and critical care surgery, medical education, bariatric surgery, systems and based quality improvement.
I am board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgery: Critical Care.