- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Radiology, MI, 2011
Titles: Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School of Medicine
Dr. Scher is a Senior Staff Radiologist in the Musculoskeletal Division at Henry Ford Hospital. She graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005. Dr. Scher completed her residency training in Diagnostic Radiology within the Henry Ford Health System in 2010 and then completed a fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr. Scher serves as a clinical assistant professor for Wayne State University School of Medicine, and is involved in the American Osteopathic Radiology Board Examination development. She has an interest in MSK ultrasound and intervention.
Dr. Scher has been involved in research involving musculoskeletal radiology and orthopedics since 2003. Her areas of interest include diagnostic MSK ultrasound and sports medicine.
Awards & Honors:
- 2017 Educational Exhibit Certificate of Merit - Radiological Society of North America
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital Radiology
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital