- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Indiana University, IN, 1991
Residencies & Internships
- Sparrow Hospital, Ob-Gyn, MI, 1995
- Assistant Director Minimally Invasive Gynecology and Robotic Surgery Fellowship
- Service Chief, Women's Heath, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
I specialize in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Surgery
I was born and raised in Indiana. I attended Wabash College and Indiana University for my undergraduate training. I then attended Indiana University School of Medicine and graduated in 1991. I completed my residency at Michigan State University/Edward Sparrow Hospital in 1995. I joined the Henry Ford Medical Group shortly thereafter and have been with Henry Ford ever since. I am a member of the Gynecologic Robotic Surgery Team with office locations in West Bloomfield and Royal Oak, MI.
I believe in treating patients as if they were members of my own family. With that philosophy, I know that I will help my patients make the BEST decision regarding her care. I specialize in minimally invasive gynecology and robotic surgery. I am truly excited about how this type of surgery has changed the field of gynecology. Women now have better, less invasive choices regarding treatment options than ever before. If you are considering gynecologic surgery, make sure your doctor gives you ALL of the latest options available to him/her.