The Administrative Fellowship at Henry Ford Health System (HFHS), in southeast Michigan, provides an unmatched opportunity to develop leadership and management skills within the complexities of a highly-integrated health system, create and implement solutions to pressing operational, strategic, and community-based challenges, and build a powerful professional network with HFHS's nationally and internationally respected physician and administrative leaders.
With more than twenty-five years of Administrative Fellowship program support, HFHS Senior Leaders are truly dedicated to the involvement and development of the Administrative Fellows. Fellows are considered a valued and respected part of the Senior Leadership team and are expected to act and operate at that level by taking on a broad spectrum of responsibilities and leading high-priority initiatives.
Many aspects of Henry Ford Health System make it an ideal organization for an Administrative Fellowship Program, some of which include a/an:
- Effective team of recognized leaders who collectively, as an organization, operate nearly every type of health care delivery service in the United States health care delivery system
- Strong culture of education, innovation, and advancement
- Relentless effort towards continuously improving patient care, including clinical quality, safety, and the patient and family experience
- Genuine and constant commitment to the diverse communities we serve by striving to provide equitable health care services within our facilities as well as community-based health improvement initiatives within our neighborhoods
- Collaborative, team-oriented atmosphere
- Dedication to enhancing, embracing, and appreciating diversity in the workplace
- Outstanding leadership team committed to the growth and development of the Administrative Fellows
- Well-established fellowship tradition resulting in a close-knit, collegial HFHS Administrative Fellowship Alumni base at Henry Ford Health System and across the nation
Henry Ford Health System’s Administrative Fellowship is a member of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership’s (NCHL) National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) and supports the Fellowship Code of Good Practice.