- American Board of Otolaryngology - Otolaryngology
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, MD, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Otolaryngology, MD, 2011
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Oto Head/Neck Surg, TX, 2013
The Ear, Nose & Throat team at Henry Ford Hospital was recently ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report on its 2017-18 Best Hospitals list.
I specialize in the treatment of all types of head and neck cancers including larynx (voice box), oral, hypopharynx, oropharynx and nasopharynx, neck, nasal, salivary gland, skin and thyroid.I focus on both curing the cancer and ensuring the best quality of life possible for every patient.
Director, Head and Neck Cancer Program - Henry Ford Cancer Institute
My research focuses on cancer treatment quality, outcomes with specific attention to survivorship, and clinical trials focused on improving survival for head and neck cancer patients. I am involved in the creation and administering of national clinical trials through the leading head and neck cancer research organizations:
- NRG Oncology, Head and Neck Cancer Steering Committee
- National Cancer Institute, Rare Tumors Task Force of the Head & Neck Cancer Steering Committee
Awards and Honors:
- Consistently voted one of Michigan's Top Docs by Hour Magazine
- Reviewer for several medical research journals
- Serve on several committees for the American Academy of Otolaryngology and the American Head and Neck Society