- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychology, MI, 2013
- Wayne State University, MI, 2012
- Wayne State University, MI, 2008
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychology, MI, 2012
- Director of Psychology Internship, Henry Ford Hospital
- Director of Health Psychology Fellowship, Henry Ford Hospital
Dr. Matero completed her undergraduate degree at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio. She went to Wayne State University for graduate school where she received a doctorate in health psychology. Dr. Matero chose Henry Ford Health System for her psychology internship and health psychology fellowship.
- Evaluating the relationship between physical and mental health.
- Chronic pain, obesity, and integrated primary care.