Thank you for your interest in our combined Allopathic and Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency Program.
- You must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Applications are not reviewed unless accessible thru ERAS.
- If you are going to participate in the osteopathic match, then please apply through Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, AOA Program Match # 73146
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- All applications which meet the requirements are reviewed on a weekly basis. If selected for an interview you will be notified by preferred phone number or email.
- Applications are accepted through December 1st for the following academic year.
- Interviews are conducted October through mid-December. Interview days are Wednesday and Friday
Please review the application requirements listed below.
If you have additional questions about the Osteopathic program please contact Jill Kulaszewski at (734) 287-9029 or via email, and Katie Gargalino at (313) 874-5378 or via email for questions relating to the Allopathic program.
- You must be a permanent United States Resident or United States Citizen, or on a J-1 visa.
- There is a time limit of two years from the date of your graduation from medical school and your application to the program.
Thank you for your interest in Henry Ford Hospital – Wayne State University Family Medicine Residency Program.