Is there any exposure to shoulder arthroscopy, hip arthroscopy, knee ACL procedures and cartilage procedures as part of the fellowship?
Is your program accredited?
Yes, our program is accredited by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education.
What does your application process consist of?
All applicants must apply through the SFMatch. Our Fellowship program participates in the San Francisco Match program. One Fellow will be taken in the match. Applications are accepted beginning September by the SF for the Match. The program starts August 1.
The following documents are required:
- Universal Application with color photo
- One letter of recommendation from the Chair of your residency program
- Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians
- Copy of Medical License
- Copy of DEA License
- Medical School Diploma/Certificate
- USMLE Test Results Part I, II & III
- Graduation from an ACGME residency or AOA equivalent, with active accreditation pending