The Mission of the Sleep Medicine Fellowship:
- Training physicians with the best evidence-base medicine and clinical experiences that will allow them to provide outstanding care for all types of sleep disorders.
- Provide the needed sleep-related research training that will allow them to pursue an academic career.
- Training on cost-effective sleep medicine and exposure to the business aspects of our specialty to be successful in the clinical arena.
- To create leaders in the field of sleep medicine and safety advocates for patients and the community.
About the Henry Ford Sleep Disorders and Research Center
Founded in 1978, the Henry Ford Sleep Disorders and Research Center is one of the longest-running and most comprehensive sleep centers in the United States.
- Our Mission: To improve people’s lives through excellence in the practice and science of sleep health.
- Our Vision: We provide the best care for individuals with sleep related disorders using innovative and comprehensive strategies through a caring team, science and education.