How to Contact Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Main contact people
Luisa Bazan - Program Director
Virginia Skiba, M.D. - Associate Program Director
Emilie Miller - Program Coordinator
Phone: (313) 916-5152
Fax: (313) 916-5150
New Center One, 8th Floor
3031 W. Grand Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48202
Individuals who will or have successfully completed previous training in an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited programs including: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Neurology, Otolaryngology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology and Family Medicine are eligible candidates for our Sleep Medicine Fellowship. Practicing physicians wishing to specialize in Sleep Medicine are encouraged to apply.
Our Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program will accept applications via Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS.
The following documents are required for your application to be completed, please make sure they are uploaded into ERAS.
- Personal Statement indicating why you want to be a Sleep Medicine Specialist.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Medical School Diploma.
- ECFMG Certificate if you graduated from foreign medical school.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (1 letter has to be from your Program Director).
- USMLE or STEP scores if graduated from Allopathic Medical School or COMLEX scores if graduated from Osteopathic Medical School.
- Completed Application through ERAS.
For any questions about the application process, please contact Emilie Miller, Program Coordinator at (313) 916-5152.