Rotations and Faculty
Each year, 1 trainee will be selected, for a total of 5 residents in the five year program.
- The residency program involves one year of training in surgery and related specialties followed by four years of training in Otolaryngology/ Facial Plastic Surgery.
- The residency program is affiliated with Lakeshore ENT
- Faculty includes fellowship-trained and board certified otolaryngologists in the following sub-specialties: Laryngology, Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Rhinology, Otology/Neurotology, Sleep Medicine and Allergy/Asthma/Immunology
- Residents will gain exposure to the various subspecialties of Otolaryngology and adapt a variety of surgical techniques.
- The residents will be intimately involved with the ACGME Otolaryngology program at Henry Ford Hospital
- Two months of the year are spent rotating at Henry Ford Hospital
- Broadens exposure to the Otolaryngology practice in a tertiary care setting as well as to Head and Neck Surgery.
- Each year, residents are allotted 2 months of elective rotations.