Why Henry Ford?
Significant hearing loss affects patients of all ages. With nearly 20 doctoral level audiologists at multiple locations, the Henry Ford Division of Audiology is dedicated to helping people with hearing loss improve their quality of life.
- Audiometric Testing of Adults and Children
- Auditory Brainstem Testing
- Auditory Processing Disorder Assessment and Treatment
- Balance Function Testing
- Cochlear Implant Screening and Programming
- Fall Prevention Assessment
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Dispensing
- Infant Hearing Screening and Follow-Up
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
The team at Henry Ford offers a “no pressure” environment. You will receive all the care necessary to find the right solution to your hearing or balance problem.