Hope begins with accelerated and personalized brain tumor care.
We understand that a brain cancer diagnosis is devastating. At the Hermelin Brain Tumor Center, you will find compassion and ongoing support from an experienced team. Our brain tumor doctors and other specialists offer everything you and your family need: fast consultations, the most advanced treatment and a personalized care approach.
The Henry Ford difference
For 30 years, our brain tumor center has been recognized by the National Cancer Institute for delivering leading therapies. No matter which of our many convenient locations you visit throughout southeast or south central Michigan, you’ll find the same great care.
- A guaranteed appointment with a brain tumor specialist within 24 business hours
- Genetic tumor typing that looks at your tumor’s specific molecular features to identify the most promising treatments for your cancer
- Multidisciplinary tumor board where our brain tumor specialists discuss your treatment plan and options
- Extensive expertise with glioblastoma, the most aggressive type of primary brain tumor—including being selected as the first team in the world to lead a next-generation glioblastoma clinical trial program
- Dedicated program for metastatic cancer that has spread to the brain
- A second opinion—even if other brain tumor doctors have identified your brain tumor as inoperable, our experienced surgeons may be able to help
- A full range of cancer support services to ensure you can maintain the highest quality of life
Need more information?
- Brain tumor types
- Innovative treatment
- Metastatic brain cancer
- Clinical trials
- Read our patient stories