With GM ConnectedCare: Henry Ford Health, the focus is on you.
Thank you for choosing GM ConnectedCare: Henry Ford Health. Our goal is to make it easy for you and your family members to see ConnectedCare providers, whether or not you currently have established relationships with us. The information below will help you choose your providers, schedule appointments or get healthcare advice, and choose the level of care you need based on how you feel today.
- New multi-service medical center with a same-day care in Royal Oak (opened 2021).
- Video visits on demand through MyChart, available 24/7.
- Virtual preventive visits with participating Level 1 primary care doctors.
- Self-scheduled primary care appointments through MyChart.
Need help with scheduling an appointment or finding a doctor?
Establish care as a new enrollee to Henry Ford Health
Transition care as a new enrollee to Henry Ford Health
Existing Henry Ford Health patients
Two convenient phone numbers for you1) Concierge Team, available weekdays from 7:30am - 5:30pm at (844) 436-7637
- Dedicated just to GM ConnectedCare members
- Find a provider, schedule an appointment, ask questions about Henry Ford Health
- Receive a call back if all team members are currently helping other members
- Send an email after hours to request concierge team assistance the next business day
- Free nurse advice line for adult and pediatric medical concerns
- Staffed by Henry Ford Health registered nurses, supported by a physician on call
- Assistance on where to go for care
- Your calls are documented in your medical record to keep providers up-to-date
- Assistance scheduling follow-up appointments while you're on the phone
We recommend you program both numbers into your phone so you can easily access them at any time.
Need care today?
Our convenient options get you seen right away:
MyCare Advice Line (24/7)
Same Day & Next Day Appointments
Same-Day Care & Urgent Care
Need emergency care now?
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room now if you are experiencing chest pain, shortness of breath, numbness, weakness, loss of vision, uncontrolled bleeding, bone poking through skin, swollen tongue or severe burns. All qualified medical emergencies pay at Level 1 benefits at any emergency room, not just at Henry Ford Health emergency rooms. For reference, here is a list of Henry Ford emergency rooms.
Henry Ford’s comprehensive care includes more than 20 full-service pharmacies, a network of durable medical equipment providers, eyecare services and more.
- Caregiver Resources: If you’re a caregiver, the Henry Ford C.A.R.E. Program helps make caregiving easier with free support, classes, support groups and more.
- Pharmacy Services: Management of your prescription medications is easy with access to more than 20 full-service Henry Ford pharmacies, plus the full CVS Caremark network of pharmacies.
- Henry Ford OptimEyes Eye Care: Henry Ford OptimEyes offers complete eye care and eyewear from the experts you trust, with more than 19 locations that participate in the Davis Vision network.
- Durable Medical Equipment: Henry Ford Health, in partnership with Hart Medical Equipment has the medical equipment and health supplies for all your healthcare and home needs.
- Henry Ford International Travel Health Clinic: The Henry Ford International Travel Health Clinic staff will customize a travel health plan around your health status, travel location and any activities you have planned so you can remain healthy as you travel.