Medical Supplies and Health Products
Medical equipment and supplies to support healthcare and home care needs.
We offer affordable, convenient medical equipment and health supplies to our patients in partnership with Hart Medical Equipment and Henry Ford Allegiance Home Medical Equipment.
- Detroit or Southeast Michigan Patients: (888) 606-8778
- Jackson or South Central Michigan Patients: (517) 205-8930
Our medical equipment and health product collection covers a wide range of healthcare and home needs, including:
- Ambulatory aids: Wheelchairs, padded wheelchair armrests, walkers, canes, scooters and bathroom aids, such as shower chairs, toilet bars, raised toilet seats and commodes
- Bedroom equipment: Hospital beds, overbed tables, heating pads and bed warmers
- CPAP/BiPAP: CPAP cleaners, filters, chin straps, masks, tubes, headgear, humidifiers, water chambers and battery packs
- Diabetes supplies: Continuous glucose monitors, test strips, control solutions, diabetic socks and shoes, lancing devices, lancets, sharps containers and insulin pumps
- Incontinence: Reusable and disposable underpads, men and women's underwear, wash cloths, liners, personal cleaning cloths, pull-on cover-ups and moisture barrier ointment
- Oxygen equipment: Portable oxygen concentrators, batteries, backpacks and carrying bags, conservers, oxygen systems and ventilators
- Ostomy: Powder bottles, colostomy bags, skin guards, protective dressings, deodorants, sprays, seals, belts, remover wipes and stoma pastes
- Tracheotomy: Portable mesh nebulizers, tube holders, trach masks, neck straps, sterilizing kits, neckbands, suction tubes, flowmeters, cannulas and percussion vests
- Urological supplies: Male and female catheters, leg bags, clamps, surgical lubricant, drainage bags and bag holders
Southeast Michigan health products
Hart Medical Equipment, a joint venture partner with Henry Ford Health, empowers you to plan for a variety of home healthcare products and services.
Hart Medical Equipment is an extension of the care provided by our physicians, nurses and practitioners. Hart Medical Equipment strives to conduct patient care operations with the highest standards to ensure comfort and quality of life to our patients.
Customer service and billing specialists work closely with customers, physicians and insurance companies to coordinate cost-effective and medically appropriate solutions for individual healthcare needs. Hart Medical Equipment is a provider for nearly all traditional and managed care insurance plans, including: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, HAP, Medicaid, Medicare, PPOM.
South central Michigan health products
Henry Ford Allegiance Home Medical Equipment provides products and services specifically selected to increase your independence, safety, comfort and healing after you leave the hospital or physician’s office.
Henry Ford Allegiance Home Medical Equipment provides 24-hour emergency service, home delivery and instruction on how to use your equipment safely and effectively.