Medical Supplies and Health Products
The medical supplies you need at an affordable rate
Henry Ford Health System, in partnership with Hart Medical Equipment and Henry Ford Allegiance Health, is pleased to offer medical equipment and health supplies to southeast and south central Michigan, respectively.
Whether in Detroit or in Jackson, you can find supplies for various healthcare and home needs, including:
- CPAP/BiPAP - including CPAP cleaners, filters, chin straps, masks, tubes, headgear, humidifiers, water chambers and battery packs
- Oxygen Equipment - including portable oxygen concentrators, batteries, backpacks and carrying bags, conservers, oxygen systems and ventilators
- Diabetes Supplies - including continuous glucose monitors, test strips, control solutions, diabetic socks and shoes, lancing devices, lancets, sharps containers and insulin pumps
- Ambulatory Aids - including wheelchairs, padded wheelchair armrests, walkers, canes, scooters, and bathroom aids, such as shower chairs, toilet bars, raised toilet seats and commodes
- Bedroom Equipment - including hospital beds, overbed tables, heating pads and bed warmers
- Ostomy - including powder bottles, colostomy bags, skin guards, protective dressings, deodorants, sprays, seals, belts, remover wipes and stoma pastes
- Urological Supplies - including male and female catheters, leg bags, clamps, surgical lubricant, drainage bags and bag holders
- Incontinence - including reusable and disposable underpads, men and women's underwear, wash cloths, liners, personal cleaning cloths, pull-on cover-ups and moisture barrier ointment
- Tracheotomy - including portable mesh nebulizers, tube holders, trach masks, neck straps, sterilizing kits, neckbands, suction tubes, flowmeters, cannulas and percussion vests.
Health products in southeast Michigan
Hart Medical Equipment, a joint venture partner with Henry Ford Health System, empowers you to make arrangements for a variety of home health care products and services.
Hart Medical Equipment cares deeply about the people in the communities we serve. We are an extension of the care provided by physicians, nurses, and practitioners. We strive to conduct our patient care operations with the highest standards and ensure comfort and quality of life to our customers.
Customer service and billing specialists work closely with customers, physicians and insurance companies to coordinate cost-effective and medically appropriate solutions for individual health care needs. We are a provider for nearly all traditional and managed care insurance plans, including: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, HAP, Medicaid, Medicare, PPOM.
Health products in south central Michigan
Henry Ford Allegiance Home Medical Equipment provides products and services specifically selected to increase your independence, safety, comfort and healing after you leave the hospital or physician’s office.
We provide 24-hour emergency service, home delivery and instruction on how to use your equipment safely and effectively.