Henry Ford at Home
We partner with doctors and case managers to provide world class products and services in a safe and convenient manner in your home.
Our services include access to nurses, therapists and home health aides as you need them. We also offer:
- Home Health Care - Henry Ford Home Health Care professionals provide safe, effective and sensible care to meet your needs.
- Hospice Care – End-of-life care and support.
- Home Infusion – Infusion therapy services.
- e-Home Care – Personal Emergency Response System, medication dispensing systems, remote patient monitoring and other clinical services.
- Hart Medical Equipment – Home oxygen therapy, wheelchairs, hospital beds and more.
- Extended Care/Private Duty Services – Private pay nursing, therapy and nurse aide services for patients who need extra help.
- Henry Ford Care at Home
CEO Bob Riney highlights expanded roles and responsibilities as foundational in healthcare transformation journey
Henry Ford Health Makes Largest Healthcare Investment in Macomb County History with New Patient Tower
Patient care set to begin at new $265 million ‘Janet & Jim Riehl North Tower’ later this month
With Henry Ford Medical Center Plymouth, Henry Ford brings comprehensive care to customers in western Wayne County
People with sleep apnea sometimes find it difficult to get used to a CPAP. Here are ways to ease the transition and avoid common CPAP problems.
Find ways to add superfoods to your diet as a nutritious and tasty way to have a healthier heart.
Caregiving to someone with memory problems or a neurodegenerative condition can prove to be difficult -- not to mention different -- every single day.
While undergoing cancer treatment, it’s important to prevent your loved ones from being exposed to it. An expert explains why - and shares what precautions to take.