Volunteers are a vital, integral part of the care Henry Ford Health offers by offering comfort to patients, assistance to hospital visitors and supporting staff by helping with clerical tasks. We are grateful for the generosity of our volunteers.
We work to ensure our volunteers are shown appreciation and treated with respect. A new volunteers receive support and guidance, and volunteers are given the opportunity to meet as a group to receive recognition for their efforts.
Volunteer opportunities across metro Detroit
Choose your preferred location from the following list to learn more about how you can help Henry Ford Health continue its mission of improving life through excellence in the science and art of health care and healing.
- Henry Ford Cancer Institute - Detroit
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hopsitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Behavioral Services - Maplegrove Center
- Henry Ford Home Health Care
- Henry Ford Hospice
- Henry Ford Medical Centers