The holidays can be wonderful but for those who living with grief, depression or chronic stress, the season may compound sadness. One way to make this time easier is to give yourself the gift of self-care for your body, mind and spirit.
C.A.R.E. Program experts will help you – the caregiver – care for your loved one and yourself with confidence. Caregiver Concierge Consultations are available at no cost.
Whether you are caring for a person with a physical or developmental disability, illness, injury, recovery after a hospital stay, or an elderly loved one, we have the resources and expertise to help.
Consultations can include:
- Support for your caregiving concerns and questions – we’re here to listen and help
- Assistance organizing and understanding documents, including advance directives
- How to use the Henry Ford Caregiver Binder
- Recommendations and registration for Henry Ford caregiver classes
- Locating resources in your community