Face masks are required at all Henry Ford facilities for patients, employees and visitors and must be properly worn. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided to you before entering.
Learn more about our visitor restrictions and policies.
No matter what brings you to Henry Ford Health, we want you to have the best experience possible and are committed to keeping you safe.
Select a topic from the following list to learn more:
- Appointment Reminder Preferences
- Cancel an Appointment
- Construction Updates
- Parking Updates
- Pay a Bill
- Imaging and Radiology Exams
- Minor Consent Form
Appointment Reminder Preferences
Types of reminders you may receive and timing:
- Text message reminders are sent 2 days prior to a patient’s appointment. Some patients have opted out of text reminders. In those instances, the patient receives a voice reminder instead.
- Patients with a MyChart account will receive an e-mail to review their MyChart appointment reminder 3 days prior to their appointment. This is in addition to the text or voice reminder.
- Patients with a MyChart account will receive an e-mail to review the MyChart quick reminder the same day as the appointment.
Opting out and in to text reminders:
To opt-out of the Text Messaging program, text "STOP" to the reminder SMS or to 1-855-510-1490. To opt-in to the Text Messaging program, text "UNSTOP" to 1-855-510-1490. To successfully re-subscribe to these messages, visit this MyChart link to change your communication preferences.
For more information on how to opt-in/opt-out of notifications via MyChart, download our tip sheet.
Managing other notifications:
To control all other appointment notification preferences, log into your MyChart account and navigate to your Profile, then select "Communication Preferences", as shown in the following panel image.
For directions and other location details, refer to our locations section.
Save time when you arrive for your appointment by using eCheck-in through your MyChart account. Select the appointment from your MyChart home screen and click on eCheck-in to verify your personal information, insurance, medications/pharmacy, allergies, health issues and payment. You will still need to stop at the front desk when you arrive for your appointment.
Cancel an Appointment
To cancel an appointment through MyChart, navigate to Appointment Details and select "cancel". To cancel an appointment from a text reminder, respond “NO” to the text message by 1:00am the following morning.
Pay a Bill
For outstanding bills, save time and pay online today.
Imaging and Radiology Exams
If you have an imaging or radiology appointment scheduled, find specific test prep information before your exam.