Insurance Plans We Accept
Your Coverage May be Changing
Your health plan coverage may be changing. Before you choose an insurance plan, make sure your Henry Ford Medical Group doctor is an approved provider. Our doctors participate in a wide range of health plans, including Health Alliance Plan (HAP).
Plans We Accept, by Location
To find out if a plan you are considering is accepted, contact your insurance plan.
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Hospital and Medical Centers
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Get Pricing Estimates
With health care reform, many new health plans require you to pay high deductibles before your insurance coverage begins. At Henry Ford, we are committed to providing you with pricing information upfront so you can make the best choice for you and your family.
Are you eligible for Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health care plan for patients and families in low income brackets. Children and pregnant women may also qualify for special Medicaid programs. People who have disabilities, and older people who meet income guidelines, may also get Medicaid. Learn more about how to apply for Medicaid in Michigan.