Insurance Plans We Accept
Our doctors participate in a wide range of health plans, including Health Alliance Plan (HAP).
Plans We Accept, by Location
To find out if a plan you are considering is accepted, contact your insurance plan.
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Hospital and Medical Centers
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Plans accepted at Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Get Pricing Estimates
Insurance choices mean a variety of deductibles. At Henry Ford, we are committed to providing you with pricing information upfront so you can make the best choices for you and your family.
You can now create an online, real-time estimate for many common procedures. Have your insurance information ready, along with the location where you plan to receive care when creating your estimate. If you have additional questions, or your procedure isn’t yet available, submit a pricing request or call us at (888) 455-2678.
Are you eligible for Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health care plan for patients and families in low income brackets. Children and pregnant women may also qualify for special Medicaid programs. People who have disabilities, and older people who meet income guidelines, may also get Medicaid. Learn more about how to apply for Medicaid in Michigan.