What to Expect
It is our commitment to remain responsive and supportive to patients and their families as patient condition and family situation can change rapidly.
Care Team Commitment:
There is a nurse on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide support.
A hospice team member visit will consist of a telephone call prior to a visit, visits will always be scheduled, the visit is specific to your plan of care. Length of visit can vary depending on care needs.
- Caring for the whole person — body, mind, and spirit
- Focus on quality of life making each day as comfortable and peaceful as it possibly can be
- Empowering patients to make their own decisions
- Maintain the dignity of the individual
- Patients and family members will be supported emotionally and spiritually