Henry Ford Home Infusion
At Henry Ford Home Infusion, our professional staff are dedicated to providing quality individualized home infusion and nutritional management services. Services are ordered by a physician and offer a safe and effective alternative to hospital treatment and allow patients to resume their normal work activities and lifestyle in a more-timely manner.
Infusion therapies provided in the home setting include:
- IV Antimicrobial Medications (antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals)
- Cardiac/Inotropic Therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Enteral Therapy
- Immune Globulin/Specialty Biologic Therapy
- Pain Management
- Hydration and Electrolyte Replacement
- Antinausea Infusions (for chemotherapy-induced and pregnancy-induced hyperemesis)
What to expect
The thought of caring for yourself or a loved one on intravenous medication at home can be frightening. At Henry Ford Home Infusion, our focus is on improving the health of each patient, while alleviating fear and anxiety. Before you leave the hospital, our nurses will:
- Provide an overview of the home infusion services ordered
- Depending on the ordered therapy, teach both you and/or a caregiver how to administer the medications at home
- Provide educational materials, and resources, and answer any questions you may have
All medications are prepared in our sterile, state-of-the art pharmacy located in Southfield. To ensure your privacy, supplies and medications are delivered to your home at specified times in specially-equipped, unmarked vans.While on service, your Henry Ford Home Infusion pharmacist will be in constant communication with you, your doctor, and your home health care nurse to coordinate your therapy. If at any time during your treatment, you have a question about your therapy, we're just a phone call away. Our friendly team of pharmacists, nurses, and delivery technicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
At Henry Ford Home Infusion, we’re always there for you.
Payment for services
Henry Ford Home Infusion is a provider for Health Alliance Plan, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid and most other major insurance plans. Our billing specialists are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to assist with your inquiries regarding insurance coverage, co-pays and deductibles.
For more information about Henry Ford Home Infusion's services, please contact us at:
|(800) 884-1474||(248) 827-7234|
|(248) 827- 3370|
21298 Melrose Avenue
Southfield, MI 48075