- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Al-Mustansiriya University College of Medicine, 1987
Residencies & Internships
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Radiology, MI, 2001
- Frankford Hospital-Jefferson Health System, Flexible, PA, 1997
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Interventional Radiology, CT, 2002
Titles: Senior Staff Physician. Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State university
Dr. Yahya Albeer is a 1987 graduate of Al-Mustanseriyah Medical School. He completed his postgraduate surgical training in the UK in 1996. He also completed radiology residency at St. Joseph Mercy, Oakland in 2001 and his fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Yale University in 2002. Dr. Albeer is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with the CAQ in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Albeer has over 16 years of experience in interventional radiology with special interest in Uterine Fibroid embolization, Dialysis access interventions, percutaneous urological interventions, image guided percutaneous interventions (biopsy, drainage), vertebroplasty/ kyphoplasty.
Awards & Honors:
- Hour Detroit Top Doctor Award 2017
- Chief Resident, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital 2000