- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Emergency Medicine, MI, 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sports Medicine, MI, 2010
Dr. Guyer graduated from Wayne State Medical School in 2006. He completed residency in Emergency Medicine at Detroit Receiving Hospital/Wayne State University in 2009 and fellowship in Sports Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in 2010. He is a Senior Staff physician practicing in the Division of Emergency Medicine. He is an Assistant Professor at Wayne State University School of Medicine and an Adjunct Physician Instructor for the University of Michigan School of Medicine.
Dr. Guyer is the Director of Clinical Skills at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He also works as a Visiting Team Medical Liaison for the Detroit Lions and a team physician with U.S. Ski & Snowboard.
Dr. Guyer aims to provide high quality, compassionate, and personalized care in the Emergency Department.
- Medical education
- Diagnosis and treatment of head injuries
Award & Honors
- Hour Detroit Top Docs
External Web Links
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus
Henry Ford Medical Center-Pierson
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital