- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Emergency Medicine, MI, 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sports Medicine, MI, 2010
I treat a wide range of patients with joint disorders, musculoskeletal problems, and sports concussion. I treat patients and athletes of all ages.
Dr. Guyer graduated from Wayne State Medical School in 2006. He completed residency in Emergency Medicine at Detroit Receiving Hospital/Wayne State University in 2009 and completed fellowship in Sports Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in 2010. He is a Senior Staff physician practicing in the Division of Emergency Medicine and Division of Orthopedics. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and an Adjunct Physician Instructor for the University of Michigan School of Medicine.
Dr. Guyer is the Assistant Director for the Physical Diagnosis Program at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
He’s engaged in the metro Detroit community as the team physician for the Detroit City FC and a team physician with the United States Ski Team.
Dr. Guyer's research interests include using ECG to screen athletes for cardiac abnormalities.
External Web Links
American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital