- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- Stanford University Medical Center, CA, 1976
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Ophthalmology, MI, 1980
- Henry Ford Hospital, Medicine, MI, 1977
I specialize in Cataracts, Glaucoma and Refractive surgery.
Lawrence J. Hamburger, M.D., is a senior staff ophthalmologist with Henry Ford Eye Care Services, Department of Ophthalmology and division head of Eye Care Services at the Henry Ford Optim Eyes Super Vision Center in Troy. Dr. Hamburger received his medical education at Stanford University School of Medicine. He then came to Henry Ford Hospital where he completed both his residency and internship in ophthalmology. Dr. Hamburger is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
"Each patient is important and will receive individualized attention."
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital