- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- University of Cincinnati, OH, 1991
- Wayne State University, Science, MI, 1986
Residencies & Internships
- Sparrow Hospital, Emergency Medicine, MI, 1994
- Sparrow Hospital, Emergency Medicine, MI, 1992
I specialize in Neurorestorative Therapy and Stroke.
I am a senior staff physician for the Department of Emergency Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital, one of Michigan's biggest and busiest emergency departments.
After graduating medical school from the University of Cincinnati, I did my residency in emergency medicine at Michigan State University and my fellowship training at Henry Ford Hospital. I am a diplomat of the American Board of Emergency Medicine
My philosophy on practicing medicine is to provide patients with the best possible care that will provide themwith the best outcomes functionally and in their quality of life.
Awards and Honors
Scholarly Sabbatical Award - Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
Young Investigator Award - Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
Weatherby Reserch Fellowship Award