- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology - Diagnostic RadiologyAmerican Osteopathic Board of Radiology - Neuroradiology
- Nova Southeastern University, FL, 1987
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1991
- Wayne State University, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1993
Titles: Senior Staff Neuroradiologist. Fellow in the American Osteopathic College of Radiology. Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State University
Dr. Mitchell Pace has been a senior staff neuroradiologist since 1993 after completing a radiology residency and a neuroradiology fellowship in Michigan. He has been employed by Henry Ford since 2001, where his passions are performing procedures and interpreting imaging studies that will make a difference in patient's lives. He also enjoys teaching medical students, residents and neuroradiology fellows about the exciting and ever-changing field of neuroradiology.
Dr. Pace has been an oral board examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology since 2013. He has a wonderful wife and two beautiful young adult children, who he appreciates for being very supportive and understanding with his work and volunteer duties.
Dr. Pace enjoys working with residents in their various research projects in the field of neuroradiology.
Awards & Honors:
- Fellow - American Osteopathic College of Radiology, April 2017
- Chair of the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, 2017-2019