- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Wayne State University, MI, 1989
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1993
- Henry Ford Hospital, Pulmonary Medicine, MI, 1996
Dr. Allenspach attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed her post-graduate studies at Henry Ford Hospital in the division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. She is currently the medical director for Henry Ford Hospital Lung Transplant Program, as well as a senior staff physician at Henry Ford Hospital. She has worked in the field of lung transplantation for the past 15 years and also works with the pulmonary hypertension program. She was one of the original founders of the lung transplant program at Henry Ford in 1993 and has been affiliated since that time with transplantation experience with over 150 lung transplant patients.
Awards and Honors
Dr. Allenspach is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the Society of Critical Care Medicine, the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the Wayne County Medical Society, the American Thoracic Society, and the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation. She has also published numerous abstracts and participated in various local presentations.
- Henry Ford Hospital