- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, 1998
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2002
- Henry Ford Hospital, Pulmonary/Crit Care, MI, 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sleep Medicine, MI, 2005
I specialize in all variety of Sleep Disorders with an emphasis on Obstructive and Central Sleep Apnea, Hypoventilation Syndromes, Neuromuscular Respiratory Weakness, Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation and Home Invasive Ventilation.
Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Program Director
Patients deserve extreme respect for their medical condition and suffering and a very thorough assessment to be able to understand not only their disease but also their surroundings, which affects our capability to help them. Patients have to be properly informed of their disease and their options for treatment in a way they can understand, keeping honesty as the main anchor of the patient-physician relationship. I also believe the success of any treatment plan is the result of our partnership with patients.
Awards and Honors
Dr. Bazan is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. She ranked high among classmates and made the College of Medicine Honors list. Dr. Bazan is currently a coordinator for a clinical case conference for the Sleep Medicine Fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital as well as a clinical assistant for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. She recently published an abstract on Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and has participated in numerous local presentations. Dr. Bazan is board certified in four specialties: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital