- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Cairo, 1969
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Straight, MI, 1975
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Medical, MI, 1975
- Wayne County General, Rotating, MI, 1974
- University of Cairo, Rotating, 1971
- University of Michigan, Gastroenterology, MI, 1980
Mostafa A. H. Ibrahim, MD, FACG, is a board-certified gastroenterologist. His focus is general gastroenterology with a special interest in precancer screening procedures, such as colonoscopies.
"The patient always comes first."
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital