- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- University of Florida, FL, 1992
Residencies & Internships
- Duke University Medical Center, Ophthalmology, NC, 1996
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internal Medicine, FL, 1993
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Ophthalmology, FL, 1997
- University of Miami, Ophthalmology, FL, 1997
Nauman R. Imami, M.D., is a senior staff ophthalmologist with Henry Ford Eye Care Services. He is Director of the Glaucoma Service and former residency program director for the Department of Ophthalmology. Dr. Imami is a graduate of the University of Florida Medical School in Gainesville. He completed an internship at Orlando Regional Medical Center and his residency at Duke University. Dr. Imami also completed a glaucoma fellowship at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Florida. He then returned to Duke University as chief resident and member of the glaucoma service. Dr. Imami is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and the American Medical Association.
My goal is to provide the highest quality care in a compassionate, ethical and timely manner.
Awards and Honors
Metro Detroit Top Docs