Irvin J Kappy, MD
Services: Pediatric Primary Care
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Michigan State University, MI, 1978
Residencies & Internships
- Child. Hosp. Med. Ctr. of No. Cal., Pediatrics, CA, 1981
- Child. Hosp. Med. Ctr. of No. Cal., Pediatric, CA, 1979
I specialize in Pediatrics.
Vice Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Henry Ford Medical Group
Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Member - American Academy of Pediatrics, Michigan State Medical Society, Oakland County Medical Society
I am honored to care for children of all ages, especially teenagers and their families. I enjoy being a resource for behavioral challenges that can affect any age patient. I have a personalized, flexible approach, and adapt to the unique circumstances of the individual child.
Awards and Honors
- Dr. Kappy has been chosen as an "America's Best Doctor" in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009 and each year between 2011-2018.
- Honored to be selected as an Hour Detroit Magazine "Top Doc" in 2002, 2006, each year between 2008- 2016 and again in 2018.
- His care and expertise have been highlighted in a variety of publications and programs, including The Detroit News, The Oakland Press, C & G Newspapers, Metro Parent Magazine, WWJ NewsRadio 950 and WDIV Channel 4 News
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital